Friday, August 8, 2014

FREEBIE! Teacher Planner Cover {with Editable Name & Dates!}

Here's a FREE Teacher Planner Cover with Editable Personalization & Dates!  Use it to add a personal touch to your Teacher Planner OR create your own planner!
The Cover comes in both dark and light!  Each one is a little different!  Just click the blue field and replace the name with your own! [ no worries, the blue field will not print! ]
You will need to open the PDFs in Adobe Reader to use the editable features.  Download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free.

Download your...
FREE Light Cover for Teacher Planner with Editable Name 8.5"x11" - editable name/dates
FREE Dark Cover for Teacher Planner with Editable Name 8.5"x11" - editable name/dates (font for dates has been changed in order to make editable.)
See more FREE Printables!
Enjoy!


SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Are you planning on updating the editable teacher planner cover for 2015-2016? I purchased the new planner and would love to add my name to the front cover. Thanks!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a matching back cover? I love this but bind mine and need a back cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolene! I only offer the free cover on my blog. I do have a custom cover set in my shop that includes personalized cover and binder spine as well as a matching back cover. You can purchase one here (Covers #10, 11 and 12 are teacher themed): http://etsy.me/29HwrfD

      Delete
  3. It's not allowing me to edit and there isn't an updated one for the 2016-2017 year. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! You will need to open the files using the latest version of Adobe Reader in order to use the editable features. You can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the planner cover freebie! It's just what I was looking for to dress up my Blue Sky Teacher Planner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!