Friday, August 1, 2014

{Freebie Friday} Printable Thank You Gift Labels!

Here's a fun fact about me: I love giving gifts!  (I also love to to make those gifts look pretty.)  Here's a set of printable Thank You Gift Labels to help you make some beautiful gifts of your own!

These labels were designed using my new color palette that I'll be releasing soon!  Lots of color in fun combinations like violet and pumpkin!
You can use these labels in tons of ways!  The labels print with a border but you can choose to trim that off if you prefer it without!
I used this teal and chartreuse label to make a thank you card out of a piece of card stock scrap!
All you need to do is pick up a pack of 2" x 2" square labels next time you're at the store or you can buy them on Amazon!  I used the Avery 22816 labels for this project.
Keep these labels, craft paper bags and colorful tissue paper on hand so you can always wrap up a gift at a moment's notice!

Download your...

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!