I have received so many messages asking if I offer my planners in other sizes besides letter. The short answer is no (with the exception of a small amount of half letter items). Letter size paper is standard in the US so sticking with that size makes creating a planner as simple as clicking print.
First let's talk about paper sizes. Letter size paper is 8.5" x 11"- just slightly smaller than A4. Here's a handy paper size chart I found that shows the sizes in comparison:
You can resize a letter size page to fit any size, but the dimensions will be slightly off. I'll go through the steps of resizing to half letter and show you the finished product.
1. Open your PDF file. I use Adobe Reader. It's free at adobe.com if you would like to download it!
2. Click Print to open the print settings.
3. Click Page Setup... at the bottom of the window.
4. Select the Paper Size you would like to resize to. I chose half letter.
5. Select Fit under Paper Sizing & Handling and choose auto portrait/landscape under Orientation.
6. Click Print and then trim off the excess.
Here's a comparison of the new page and the letter size page after trimming.
You can see there's some extra white space, but it fits and I can get on with planning in style!
I like to use the extra space for notes OR you can decorate it with washi tape! Any excuse to use more washi! I use this method for resizing all the time because I just don't have the time to redesign pages to fit half letter. I'm busy designing fun, new printables for you! My planner is a collection of resized pages! And washi.
If you would like to give resizing a try before you purchase from my shop try it on one of my FREE printables! I'll be posting a new freebie tomorrow for Freebie Friday! Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you can be first to know about freebies, coupon codes and new stuff!